Terms Of Service
Last Updated on: January 30th, 2022, 5:28 PM
Paradise Freebies Network
Terms Of Service
Welcome to The Paradise Freebies Network!
The following Terms of Service ("TOS") contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of our Web Sites Network Services (as defined below). The Paradise Freebies network will be referred to throughout these Terms of Service as "The Network". This TOS describes your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from The Network. If you do not read, understand, and agree to all of the TOS, you may not use any of our sites. The Network reserves the right to add to, delete, or change this TOS at ANY TIME due to and because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. As such, you should check this TOS from time to time for such changes. Use of ANY of the sites on The Network assumes that you have read, understand and agree to these terms.
The Network's Services
- The Network allow customers to earn free gifts by completing advertiser-sponsored offers, and then referring a certain number of people to the sites who must also complete advertiser's offers to reach that site's offer requirements. There is no cost to create an account on The Networks.
- Breach of these Terms of Service will result in account closure and all user credits on all of The Network's web sites will be forfeited. Users with closed accounts are forbidden from creating a new account on ANY of The Network's web sites.
- Users are responsible for securing their Network account information. Accounts found or reported to be compromised will be immediately locked and all credits will be forfeited. The Network is not responsible for losses incurred due to compromised accounts.
How To Contact The Network Support Staff:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Ticket: Submit a Support Ticket on any of our websites.
- Fax Number: (+1) 863-491-6984
RULES- Failure to comply with these rules will result in your account being placed on hold (RED)
Note: *Additional information may be requested from you to approve your account, such as a scanned copy of your drivers license and a parcel of some sort with a current date on it. You may cover your ID number, account numbers, or any other sensitive information. DO NOT SEND IMAGES OR FAXES OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. We are only interested in verification of identity and residence for the purpose of fraud prevention. If you are placed on hold, please contact our support staff. Most of the time, the holds can be lifted with additional information from you, it does not mean you will stay on hold and it has NO effect on your offer status*
- You must be 18 years of age to be a member of The Network.
- ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER HOUSEHOLD, ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON, and ONE PERSON per IP ADDRESS (This is determined by your internet connection. This includes ALL computers on the SAME internet connection in your home!)
- NO P.O. BOXES or Public Mailing Facility addresses (PMB's). Advertisers either will not or cannot delivery to them, and we cannot verify them as your legitimate residence. Accounts created with PO Boxes or PMBs will be placed on hold until resolved.
- ALWAYS provide your TRUE and CORRECT residential information. This is vital to get your account verified when you have reached your offer requirements on The Network. We do NOT allow business addresses, since our advertisers are interested strictly in residential markets. Business addresses will be placed on hold until resolved.
- You CANNOT share a PayPal or bank account with another user.
- Do NOT use false information.
- Users must create their own account. Users are not allowed, under any circumstances, to register or participate on behalf of anyone other than themselves.
- Do NOT use a computer or mobile device that will show an IP address (Your internet connection) of another member of our networks. Do not sign up or log in from other computers or mobile devices that are not from your own IP address, as this will result in a hold on both your account and any other members having that same IP addresses. This includes a work place, a friends house, library, school, etc...
- Do not allow other people to log into your account. Do not give out your password. Employees of LFK Products will never ask you for your password.
- Do NOT complete offers from anywhere other than your OWN IP address. If you leave your home for vacation, etc... Do NOT complete offers until you return to your home address and IP address that are in the same area. If you complete offers with a physical address in New York from an IP address in California, the affiliates will revoke your credit since the physical address and IP address do not match.
- Do NOT use any Device, Software, VPN, Hosting Account IP addresses, Open Proxy IP addresses, or any other product that provides you with a false IP address to hide your true location. Our advertisers require that you use your true and correct internet connection. When a false IP address is detected, your credits will be revoked and your account placed on permanent hold. Do not use ANY product or software to "spoof" your identity or IP address.
- LFK Products reserves the right to discontinue your account if you are recruiting fraudulent traffic.
- If your account appears out of sorts for ANY reason, it will be placed on hold and a copy of your license and a parcel WILL be requested from you to get it lifted. (Do NOT panic! This doesn't mean you did anything wrong, just that we don't have enough information to approve your account). As stated above, you may cover your ID number, account numbers, or any other sensitive information. We are only interested in verification of identity and residence for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- Do NOT complete the same offer twice, EVER! No matter what sites you see it on, do not complete an offer more than once ever, as it is considered offer fraud and you will be placed on hold and left there if you commit this act. Only One Advertiser Offer PER PERSON, PER HOUSEHOLD. PERIOD.
- DO NOT contact the advertiser about non-crediting issues. Customer Service Representatives for these companies do not have record of "offer completion crediting" and have no power to give you credit. Offers such as these come from an advertiser's marketing department. There is very little chance that a customer service rep would even know what you are referring to if you ask them "Why did my offer not credit?". This needs to be handled through US, and through the affiliate marketplace where we get our offers from.
- If the information you give on the offer is refused, or your credit card information is refused by an offer, and you are asked to call to complete the offer, do not bother, since all offers MUST BE COMPLETED through the online form for you to get credit for it. If you complete the offer over the phone, you will not get credit for it. The offer MUST be completed using the online form, since it goes through the affiliate link which tracks and posts back your credit.
- Even if you have the confirmation email, were charged successfully, and have already received the product, there is NO guarantee of credit.
- Do NOT use 2 different emails when signing up on a second or more network site! One Account PER PERSON. You can sign up on ALL of our sites, but may have only ONE Account. You must use the SAME email address to sign up on all the sites. You will "extend" your account to all of the additional sites you wish to use on our networks.
- Don't use "123456" or "qwerty" as your password, those are common passwords that "scammers" tend to use, and is normally an indication of fraudulent activity! If you use them, we will put you on hold and request a copy of your license and a parcel to make sure you are not a scammer, and you will have to change your password to a secure password.
- Do NOT use prepaid or giftcards of any kind. Security-based credit cards that are self-generated with a limit are considered as Pre-Paid, non-rebillable cards.
- All users will be requested to confirm their phone number using the Telephone Verification system that is in place upon registration to our site. (Please use a land line or contract based cell phone).
- Breach of these terms will result in account closure and all credits on all of The Network web sites will be forfeited.
Offers / Offer Credits / Moving Offer Credits from Site to Site
- We DO accept MCR's (Missing Credit Requests) for most offers. If they are marked as "No MCR", this means that the affiliate does not accept them, so please do not submit them for offers marked "No MCR", as they will just be deleted. MCR's for all other offers can be submitted to us using the "Missing Credit Request Form" link in your account on the support page. MCR's can take up to 30 days to get completely processed by the affiliate and advertiser, but are usually processed and granted within just a couple of days.
- Each user must complete his or her own offer requirements. Users may not solicit or otherwise permit another individual to complete offers on their account or use another persons name or address when completing offers.
- The Networks are not responsible for requirements or terms of service/terms and conditions of advertisers presented on our sites. Please review all advertiser policies and terms before completing an offer. The Network is not responsible for any contracts or charges incurred by its users while completing advertised offers.
- Users may not complete the same offer more than one time. Multiple offer completions of the same offer will result in account closure and forfeiture of gifts. If we are informed that a user completed the same offer elsewhere, by our publishers or other site owners, this will result in immediate account termination!
- Offer credits are subject to verification of the actual completed requirements. The Network reserves the right to refuse or revoke credits for offer completions for a number of reasons, including but not limited to, duplicate completions, fraudulent information, under age, early cancellation, or non-payment to/from advertisers/publishers.
- Crediting time varies for each offer completion. The Network is not liable for credit delays or no credit situations. Users may not always receive credit for completions due to circumstances beyond our control. Credits may be refused as the result of, but not limited to, the following situations: fraudulent sign-up information, failure to meet requirements, bad credit card information, credit card fraud or duplicate offer completions.
- The Network does not have access to any information submitted to or used by the advertiser of completed offers. You must directly contact the company of the offer you completed for any questions or concerns you have concerning your enrollment in their trial offers or services.
- You CAN move credit overage from one site to another. The offer credit overage must be at LEAST .10 of a credit to be moved, and must be a whole offer's credit. (you cannot move a partial offer's credit. Only complete offers). The credit must be under ONE YEAR old. Credits older than that cannot be moved. You can only move credits from a site on one of OUR networks TO a site on one of OUR networks (Paradise Freebies, Lightning Freebies, MyCashFreebies, IncentAPrize, USHWF, MyZazzFreebies and Free Treasure Chest). You may only move credit overages a total of THREE TIMES. If you have to move credits more than three times, you are not doing something right. You need to make SURE you only do enough credits to complete each site. You cannot do all your offers on one site, and then move them around as you see fit. It does not work that way! You need to complete the offer requirements for each site by doing just enough offers to complete your requirements for that site. MCR's that are granted after the fact CAN be moved, but again, we will move offer credits only THREE TIMES for any one individual. Period.
- Each referral must complete the specified amount of credit(s) to meet the offer requirements and count as a completed (green) referral.
Gift / Payment Fulfillment
- Users can receive multiple and unlimited gifts / payments from each of our sites, but are limited to one reward per order placed. (This includes ALL of the available completed referrals you may have on any one site.)
- Physical gifts cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses or APO addresses. Users must supply valid and current shipping addresses. If an address is found to be invalid, or if a PO Box is given at registration, the user will be placed on hold.
- United Stated Federal Law requires The Network to collect an IRS Form W-9 (within the United States) if a user makes or exceeds $600 or more in gifts/rewards across The Networks. This includes Paradise Freebies, IncentAPrize, FreeTreasureChest, ZazzFreebies, 50DollarGift.Cards AND MyCashFreebies COLLECTIVELY, since they are all owned by the same company. When you reach the $600 mark, your account will be placed on a TEMPORARY hold until we receive your completed IRS Form W-9. This includes single orders that are placed which are $600 or more. You will be required to submit your IRS Form W9 before your payout will be made. Users will forfeit gifts and offer credits if a completed W-9 form is not provided when this occurs. You will receive a link to the latest version of the IRS Form W-9 at that time.
- United States Federal Law requires The Networks to collect an IRS Form W-8BEN from individuals who's residence is OUTSIDE the Untied States of America. This form must be collected prior to ANY monies being transferred outside of the US by The Networks, regardless of the means (PayPal, etc...). If you live outside of the US, and place an order for commission, you will be placed on a TEMPORARY hold until we receive your completed and signed IRS Form W-8BEN. You will receive a link to the latest version of the IRS Form W-8BEN at that time.
- All orders are subject to approval based on, but not limited to, the following requirements: correct/valid account information, phone verification, offer and referral requirements have been met, and user does not have more than one account.
- The Network cannot guarantee delivery times, but will ensure measures are taken to provide delivery within a reasonable amount of time. Publisher payment delays can cause late payments/shipments on some occasions.
- Users must be sure to provide correct shipping information to The Networks in order to receive their gift. The Networks are not responsible for lost or stolen shipments.
- All users must provide valid ID, for any Cash Reward type gift. (ie. Drivers License) emailed to the contact email for that site, or faxed to (+1) 863-491-6984.
- Order Approvals may take up to 12 hours.
- Cash Reward type gifts are available through PayPal, Company Check, Direct Deposit, and Money Order. Please note: Money Order cash gifts are mailed out once a week, and require a minimum order or combination of orders totaling $100 or more before money order will be sent. All money orders are sent certified USPS, and will require signature and identification at time of delivery. ALSO, members outside of the US may only use PayPal as a payment method.
Your Registration Obligations
- Account registration is required in order to create a Network ID. During registration, all users are required to provide accurate, complete and current information about themselves in all required fields. Should any of your own information change after submitting it to The Network, you are required to update that information as soon as possible. Should The Network suspect that your personal information is not complete, current, or accurate, your account may be subject to suspension or termination. The Network is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
- To register and participate on The Network, users must reside and participate from within the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. Accounts created or pursued from outside these locations will result in account closure and all credits will be forfeited.
- Your registration MUST come from your own RESIDENTIAL IP ADDRESS. You may NOT use a business IP, corporate IP, library internet, college shared internet, hotel Wi-Fi, or anything other than a true residential IP address or a contracted cellular IP connection.
- You agree to indemnify and hold The Networks and its owners, employees and other partners, harmless from any alleged damage, loss, or expense, including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another, whether you are a registered user or not. The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using the Service, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access and offer completion.
- You understand that maintenance of all personal information (referral link(s), contact information, etc...) is your sole responsibility. The Network is not responsible for lost referrals due to incorrect referral links. Please double check your links before proposing or accepting a swap/trade.
- Walk-through of our sites are not permitted. A referrer may not instruct or suggest in anyway which offers to participate in. Suspicious behavior suggesting a walk-through may result in account closure.
- Spamming is not permitted nor tolerated in any form. All reports of spamming will be investigated and may result in account closure and forfeiture of gift.
- Users may not sign up from a public area such as a workplace, college campus, McDonalds, Starbucks, public library or any other publicly provided WiFi service. A user may also not sign up to our site via a proxy, which includes ISPs such as AOL, VPN's, Hosting IP's, etc... A user may not log in from a "friends" house to complete offers, or to show the friend how to use the service. This will result in matching IP addresses, and result in accounts being placed on hold.
- This network uses and requires browser cookies in order to operate correctly. The cookie generated by our sites is what keeps you logged on to the site while you are using it. This cookie contains NO personal information what-so-ever, poses no security threat, and is used strictly for the purpose of keeping you logged in to your account on the site. It contains NO personal information, email address, or any other security threat.
- There are also cookies generated by Google on our sites for advertising purposes. Google uses tracking cookies which use algorythms to generate personalized ads based on your browsing history. None of these cookies hold any personal information, or offer any form of security risk. They are the virtual property of Google, and are used to serve personalized advertisement to our users based on their previous browsing history.
- When you click on an offer on our sites, a temporary tracking cookie is placed on your computer by the affiliate/advertiser of that offer in order to pass crediting information from the affiliate/advertiser server back to our server to give you credit for the offers you complete. These cookies only use your site ID and a random click ID to transmit your approval for offer credit (issue your credit to you on the site). As with the others, these cookies pose NO security risk, and contain no personal information.
- No email addresses, names, personal addresses or any other information used to create your account with us are available in these cookies, and they pose no security risk what-so-ever. Our sites are secured and encrypted by an SSL Certificate, and the information you provide at registration is stored safely, and is used strictly for fraud prevention, as well as to provide excellence in customer service to our members.
- When you click on an offer and are redirected to complete that offer on the advertisers' site, our sites have no control over and are not responsible for the actions of the advertisers' site, and we are not responsible for any cookies placed on your computer by that advertiser while visiting their site.
- All members of our network will be checked and cross-checked to determine validity, and for the purpose of Fraud Prevention.
- Cross-checks include, but are not limited to, reverse address and phone lookup services, IP address fraud score systems, IP address reverse lookups, cross-checks with other networks, and any other service we deem fit for the purpose of preventing fraud.
- We reserve the right to use automated phone verification (automated calledback system using PIN numbers) as part of our fraud prevention (Telesign services).
- We reserve the right to verify PayPal email addresses to assure that they are "PayPal Verified" before we will make payments to that PayPal email address.
- In the case that a person cannot be found on reverse lookups, we reserve the right to place a person on hold for Identification and Proof of residence. At that point you will be required to provide a valid current ID or Driver's License, as well as a currently dated bill or parcel that shows your name, the current date, and the address you used to register on the sites. Addressed envelopes are NOT allowed for this.
- If during cross-check with other networks you are found to be on hold at another network, we reserve the right to "import" that hold to our sites as well. Committing fraud on another network, and then coming to OUR network to do it again will be prevented in this way, and in any other way we can find to prevent it.
- Fraud is a serious offense, to US, to the people you work under, to the law, and to yourself! We will do everything in our power to make sure that fraud does not affect US or the people who referred you. It is SO easy to do this system without committing fraud. But if you feel you are above this, then you are welcome to try. Eventually all fraud is caught.
- The Networks may suspend or terminate your use of any of our Web Sites or The Network's Services if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached a term of these TOS.
- These Terms Of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until The Networks choose to terminate them.
- You are not entitled to a refund of any sort if you, or The Network, terminates your account.
Disclaimers and Exclusions
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES - THE NETWORK PROVIDES THEIR WEB SITES AND THE NETWORK SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE NETWORK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ITS WEB SITES, THE NETWORK SERVICES, OR ITS USE: (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (iv) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. THE NETWORK MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES - THE NETWORK WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE NETWORK SERVICES, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE NETWORK SERVICES ARE COMPLETELY STAND-ALONE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE NOR ARE WE ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY THIRD PARTY "SYSTEM" OR "SERVICE" THAT MAY USE OUR SITES, OR ADVERTISE OUR SITES FOR THE PURPOSE OF HOME BASED BUSINESS OR HOME BASED "JOBS". WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY ENTITIES, AND ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THEIR SYSTEMS OR SERVICES NEEDS TO BE DIRECTED TO THEM.
- The Network may, at ANY time, revise these Terms of Service by updating this posting. By using The Network, its sites, and its Services, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the now-current Terms of Service to which you are bound.